PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS & Yoga Therapy
Get One-to-One Attention
Private yoga/Yoga Therapy lessons are a really great way to ensure that your individual needs are being met. With personalised instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle, each session will be crafted specifically for you.
What is Yoga Therapy?
Yoga Therapy is the adaptation of Yoga techniques to empower individuals to support their own personal health goals in a safe and guided environment. You will receive personalised lifestyle guidance to support positive change on and off the mat.
Clients will gain tools to support their personal health goals and will proactively make positive changes towards healthy living.
Private sessions would be perfect for those of you who:
- Want one to one guidance, mentoring and support from an experienced yoga teacher.
- Have a busy schedule and find it difficult to get to a scheduled group class.
- Are nervous about attending a group class, preferring a gentle more personal introduction to yoga, being able to work at your own pace.
- Want to learn how to modify a practice while healing from injury or an illness.
- Want to learn therapeutic techniques to manage and heal from health issues such as back pain, insomnia, depression, and anxiety. Yoga Therapy can also be a great compliment to addiction recovery.
- Want to start or Deepen a meditation practice.
- Want to learn various styles of pranayama to increase breath control and lung capacity and aid in calming the mind.
- Would like a designed practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as triathlon training, improving your golf swing, or if you are a touring musician.
- Would like special attention to master challenging poses such as headstand or perfect a form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
- Want to work more intensely and dynamically on your practice with more attention to detail.
- Would like to explore yogic philosophy and how to implement them in your daily life to affect positive change.
- Would like support with developing discipline with a regular and consistent practice.
Practicing in a group environment can be energising and inspiring, but a group setting may not always suit all people’s schedules or needs. At these times we may need a bit more one to one attention to get the most out of our practice, while receiving support to affect consistent positive changes in your daily life.
For more information and to book please fill in the form below: